GROWING + TAKING RISKS
“During my Placement I learned so much. Even with no experience, my mentor always took me into consideration and allowed me to propose new things and ideas for the campaign.” —says Nischel, now Senior Executive.
We’re looking for the kind of minds who take risks, thrive in ever changing environments, inspire those around them, and are driven to have an impact in the world.
It’s time to brandstorm!
Calling graduates, it’s your chance to take control and disrupt the Marketing industry! Put your ideas to work. Make campaigns that matter, things that make business better.
Unleash your creativity by solving business challenges and making meaningful changes for you and for all while being coached by top Rios Executives. Your Rios adventure starts here!
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
We offer three core global programs. Explore each of the tabs for more information on the regional requirements and qualifications.
Apply for an internship and spend your summer enhancing your skills, sharing your ideas and making a difference in the real world.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Growth in key areas of sales, leadership and business administration
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Team-building experiences
- Anticipating to achieve 3.1 GPA or Equivalent, student pursuing a bachelors or masters degree.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Ability to partner across the organisation
- Sound communication skills
Rios has a placement development programs providing future graduates with development opportunities and exposure. You will not only enhance your professional growth and skills, you could even launch your Rios career.
- An immersive skills development event focused on learning about Echo’s business and customers, and experiencing our purpose-driven culture in action
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Career conversations to identify opportunities for learning and exposure
- Ongoing support and feedback to help you develop and build on your strengths
- A holistic learning and development curriculum designed to enable competency-building across five key learning themes in addition to on-the-job learning opportunities
- Predicted to achieve 3.1 GPA or Equivalent, penultimate year student pursuing a bachelors or masters degree.
- Graduating seniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree
Rios’ Executive Training Program is an 6-12 month rotational leadership development program for graduates with a degree, and is focused on building general management skills. Take on a new level of learning and growth, and you may have accelerated career opportunities throughout the company. The program is comprised of development across three distinct business units related to the company’s needs. Some of the placement rotations include:
- Sales and marketing: learn our Marketing Strategies
- Leadership: take on real responsibility by leading marketing teams
- Business administration: be trainined on legal, admin, finance and HR
- Travel opportunities: spend time abroad to understand the global nature of ours and our clients’ business
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED STUDENTS WHO DEMONSTRATE:
- Interest in a long-term career in marketing and management
- Strong evidence of leadership potential
- Proven track record of achievements both academically and professionally
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze large amounts of data and condense it in an insightful way
- Ability to create and present persuasive analysis
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can apply?
Internships at Rios Global are open to anyone, not just students. Experience and education come in many forms, and we love when people create their own path. Just be sure to read postings on Linkedin fully for application requirements.
How do I apply?
You can apply online through the provided link on our website openings page, or through Linkedin.
What kind of projects are given to interns?
Psych! We treat interns like full-time employees. You’ll work on real projects, with dedicated mentors, and have a real impact on the work, our direction, and our culture.
What do you look for in an applicant?
Passion, curiosity, and authenticity. We love working with people who are passionate about their work and the problems they solve. We look for constant learners, who ask a lot of questions, and learn beyond what’s expected. We hire people who are genuine, and truly themselves in every situation.
When do you hire students?
Generally, we hire interns for Summer and Winter, for 8 or 12 week internships. Applications will open about 3 months in advance of a term. Placement programmes will usually last between 6 and 12 months.
Are they all sales and marketing internships?
No way! While our focus is on internships in Events Marketing, you don’t have to be a marketer to intern at Rios Global. Our internship opportunities vary depending on business needs.
Are they paid internships?
Absolutely. We compensate our interns competitively so they can focus on learning, growth, and building for the long term.
What is the team structure? Where do interns fit in?
Team structure will vary, but all interns can expect to be welcomed by a team, and hit the ground running. You’ll be paired with a mentor who will show you around and help you grow, and you’ll work alongside full-time team members on the projects they’re working on.